THE FINE PRINT…
The Organisers reserve the right to combine event categories if there are less than ten participants in a category.
Event cancellation – Events cancelled due to COVID-19 related circumstances – see our current COVID-19 Policy. For events cancelled due to extreme weather or other factors outside of the control of Lactic Turkey Events (excluding COVID-19 which is covered in the COVID-19 policy) – where possible 50% of entry less a $10 fee will be refunded to participants. If this is not possible, Lactic Turkey Events will refund as greater percentage of entry as is possible.
REFUND POLICY – For entries cancelled greater than three weeks before an event – participants will receive an 80% refund less a $10 admin fee. For entries cancelled between 21 and 10 days before an event – participants can receive a credit for another Lactic Turkey event of equal or lesser value (minus $10 admin fee) or can be refunded 50% of their entry. For entries cancelled within 10 days of an event there will be no refunds. A credit valued at 50% of the entry fee can be put towards another Lactic Turkey Events event.
All fees are expressed in NZ Dollars
LATE ENTRIES – Entries received on the day are to include an additional $15
PARTICIPANT DECLARATION (you’ll agree to this in the entry system)
- Event in the following waiver declaration is known as “The P6/P3 Adventure Race”
- I declare that I have fully read and understand the rules and conditions of this Event.
- I acknowledge that there are risks involved with participation in this Event and fully realise the dangers of participating in an event such as this and fully assume the risks associated with such participation and my wellbeing during the Event.
- I understand and agree that situations may arise during the Event, which may be beyond the immediate control of officials or organisers, and I must continually participate in a manner that does not endanger either myself or others.
- Neither the organisers, the sponsors nor other parties associated with the Event shall have any responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any risk incident that might arise, whether or not by negligence, from any direct or indirect loss, injury or death that might be sustained by me or any other party directly or indirectly associated with me, from my intended or actual participation in the Event or its related activities. I do therefore hereby on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and assignees release and forever discharge the organisers, sponsors of, landowners and any and all persons involved in the conduct of the event from any and all liability whatsoever or claims of damages or actions whatsoever (including negligence) in any manner arising out of my participation in the Event.
- I authorise my name, voice, picture and information on this entry form to be used without payment to me in any broadcast, telecast, promotion, advertising, or any other way pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
- I consent to organisers or suppliers filming me with an aerial quadcopter above or next to me while taking part in the event
- I agree to comply with the rules, regulations and event instructions of the Event.
- I consent to receiving medical treatment which may be advisable in the event of illness or injuries suffered during the Event.
- I have if relevant to this Event, made my team members aware of these conditions and have authority to sign on their behalf.
- I certify that I have read and understand the current Lactic Turkey Events COVID-19 Policy on the event website
- I understand that I have rights under the Privacy Act 1993 to access and correct any information held about me.
ENTRIES OPEN LATE JUNE
- Juniors Under 19yrs and Senior Citizens over 65 years
3 hour event
6 hour event
ENTRIES OPEN LATE JUNE
Lactic Turkey Events tries to do our bit for the environment and we’ve been #paperplasticcupfree for our trail runs for two years now. We’ve sourced a new type of cup as per below. Everyone will get one of these free for their first event to use at our event or any other event that is cupless!
If you lose your cup for some reason then you can purchase replacements for $4. These can be purchased at our online store HERE.
There will not be any paper/plastic cups at the aid stations throughout the day or at the finish line, so you will need to take this on the run with you to use.
AND A BIG THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS TOO!
A Total Endurance Fuel – All you need, all day. Really!
CrampFix® offers athletes FAST, RELIABLE & EFFECTIVE Cramp Management.
We’ve all been there, cold, and ready to quit. From the mountain trails to ski fields. No one should have to give up on their adventure because of their gear. That’s why we came up with the THIR headwear!
THIR offers Bandana headwear, Trucker caps and eco friendly Merino beanies & Goggletube’s