THE FINE PRINT…
The Organisers reserve the right to combine event categories if there are less than ten participants in a category.
Event cancellation – If the event is cancelled due to extreme weather or other factors outside of the event directors control, 50% of entry fees will be refunded. The remainder will go towards covering some administration costs and a portion of fixed event costs.
REFUND POLICY – Entries cancelled greater than three weeks before an event will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee. Entries cancelled between three and 1 week of the event can be used as a credit for another Lactic Turkey event or can be refunded less a $20 administration charge. No refunds will be given for cancellations within 1 week of the event day. If the event is cancelled due to extreme weather or other factors outside of the event directors control, entry fees will be refunded less $20 to cover administration and a portion of fixed event costs. Refunds will be paid directly onto a credit card if that was the payment method or direct into a bank account as nominated by the participant.
All fees are expressed in NZ Dollars
LATE ENTRIES – Entries received on the day are to include an additional $15
PARTICIPANT DECLARATION (you’ll agree to this in the entry system)
- Event in the following waiver declaration is known as “The P6/P3 Adventure Race”
- I declare that I have fully read and understand the rules and conditions of this Event.
- I acknowledge that there are risks involved with participation in this Event and fully realise the dangers of participating in an event such as this and fully assume the risks associated with such participation and my wellbeing during the Event.
- I understand and agree that situations may arise during the Event, which may be beyond the immediate control of officials or organisers, and I must continually participate in a manner that does not endanger either myself or others.
- Neither the organisers, the sponsors nor other parties associated with the Event shall have any responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any risk incident that might arise, whether or not by negligence, from any direct or indirect loss, injury or death that might be sustained by me or any other party directly or indirectly associated with me, from my intended or actual participation in the Event or its related activities. I do therefore hereby on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and assignees release and forever discharge the organisers, sponsors of, landowners and any and all persons involved in the conduct of the event from any and all liability whatsoever or claims of damages or actions whatsoever (including negligence) in any manner arising out of my participation in the Event.
- I authorise my name, voice, picture and information on this entry form to be used without payment to me in any broadcast, telecast, promotion, advertising, or any other way pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
- I consent to organisers or suppliers filming me with an aerial quadcopter above or next to me while taking part in the event
- I agree to comply with the rules, regulations and event instructions of the Event.
- I consent to receiving medical treatment which may be advisable in the event of illness or injuries suffered during the Event.
- I have if relevant to this Event, made my team members aware of these conditions and have authority to sign on their behalf.
- I understand that I have rights under the Privacy Act 1993 to access and correct any information held about me.
Lactic Turkey Events tries to do our bit for the environment and we’ve been #paperplasticcupfree for our trail runs for two years now. We’ve sourced a new type of cup as per below. Everyone will get one of these free for their first event to use at our event or any other event that is cupless!
If you lose your cup for some reason then you can purchase replacements for $4. These can be purchased at our online store HERE.
There will not be any paper/plastic cups at the aid stations throughout the day or at the finish line, so you will need to take this on the run with you to use.
AND A BIG THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS TOO!
A Total Endurance Fuel – All you need, all day. Really!
CrampFix® offers athletes FAST, RELIABLE & EFFECTIVE Cramp Management.
We’ve all been there, cold, and ready to quit. From the mountain trails to ski fields. No one should have to give up on their adventure because of their gear. That’s why we came up with the THIR headwear!
THIR offers Bandana headwear, Trucker caps and eco friendly Merino beanies & Goggletube’s