EVENT CENTRE REFRESHMENTS
Probably best to bring cash because mobile reception is patchy, so EFTPOS may not work.
Coffee on the Coast
Barry and his team will be there selling a variety of delicious hot and cold drinks.
They will be at the venue:
Saturday 7-11am depending on demand
Sunday 7-9am depending on demand
As well as the normal range of hots drinks they will be offering range of frappes and smoothies. And from the fridge, we will have a range of drinks including, Powerades, Water, fizzy drinks (coke, sprite, coke zero, L&P) , Orange Juice, and a selection of snacks including muffins, slices and cookies.
RULES, T&C’s, PARTICIPANT WAIVER
The following are the rules of the event and you will sign your agreement to these during the entry process. Event in the following waiver declaration is known as “Riverhead Backyard ReLaps Ultra & Relay”.
- I agree to comply with the rules, regulations and event instructions of the Event.
- At all times competitors must obey the instructions of Race Officials and Police Officers and beware of vehicular transport. Any competitor who fails to obey the instructions of Race officials or the Police will be removed from the Event and disqualified. The race director has the discretion to disqualify competitors.
- No competitor may use any banned substances with the intent to improve their performance, eliminate the sense of fatigue or for any other purpose. Any competitor serving a ban for banned substances in another sport is not permitted to enter. The Event Organisers may test any athlete for the use of a prohibited substance at its own discretion – a positive test resulting in disqualification.
- It is important that all competitors exhibit good behaviour and sportsmanlike conduct, and treat fellow competitors, Event organisers, volunteers and contractors with courtesy and respect. Failure to do so may result in disqualification at any time before, during or after the Event.
- If a competitor withdraws from the Event they must advise the finish line officials of their withdrawal as soon as possible and prior to leaving the venue.
- I acknowledge that there are risks involved with participation in this Event and fully realise the dangers of participating in an event such as this and fully assume the risks associated with such participation and my wellbeing during the Event.
- I understand and agree that situations may arise during the Event, which may be beyond the immediate control of officials or organisers, and I must continually participate in a manner that does not endanger either myself or others.
- I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently trained for participation in the Event and I have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
- The Event organisers reserve the right to alter rules, regulations, Event course and venues at any time provided athletes are advised prior to the Event, or if such a change is in the interest of competitor safety.
- The Event Organisers reserve the right to implement the contingency plan in the interests of competitor safety but will not be held liable for any loss as a result of such a decision. In the event such a decision is made, if the conditions are still deemed to be unsafe, the Event organisers have sole discretion, and may cancel the Event without obligation to refund entry fees.
- Neither the organisers, the sponsors nor other parties associated with the Event shall have any responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any risk incident that might arise, whether or not by negligence, from any direct or indirect loss, injury or death that might be sustained by me or any other party directly or indirectly associated with me, from my intended or actual participation in the Event or its related activities. I do therefore hereby on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and assignees release and forever discharge the organisers, sponsors of, landowners and any and all persons involved in the conduct of the event from any and all liability whatsoever or claims of damages or actions whatsoever (including negligence) in any manner arising out of my participation in the Event.
- I authorise my name, voice, picture and information on this entry form to be used without payment to me in any broadcast, telecast, promotion, advertising, or any other way pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
- I consent to organisers or suppliers filming me with an aerial quadcopter above or next to me while taking part in the Event.
- I consent to receiving medical treatment which may be advisable in the event of illness or injuries suffered during the Event.
- I have if relevant to this Event, made my team members aware of these conditions and have authority to sign on their behalf.
- I understand that I have rights under the Privacy Act 1993 to access and correct any information held about me.