Lactic Turkey Events has organised quality rogaine/navigational events since 2002!
For 2016 we have a series of 3 rogaine events and then our introductory adventure race which is a similar format teams event.
- DUDER REGIONAL PARK ROGAINE- 7th August 2016
- SHAKESPEAR REGIONAL PARK ROGAINE – 4th September 2016
- RIVERHEAD FOREST ROGAINE – 9th October 2016
- And in a similar format – our P6 or P3 Introductory Adventure Race on 6th November. This is a the same sort of event but the P6 is a 6 hour version with Mountain bike and tubing stages. The P3 is 3 hours long and has no mountain bikes. See the P6/P3 event website for more information
Teams of 2 to 5 compete in a 3 hour or 90min event, which includes a mix of running or walking (you choose the pace!), navigation and mystery activities.
Teams will navigate to as many checkpoints as they can, collecting points for each checkpoint visited. To earn extra points teams can complete mystery activities which will require brains, brawn, teamwork, strategy or a combination of all!
THE BARE FACTS:
- 2 to 5 person teams – families, schools, social, corporate – any other combinations!
- Score as many points in the time limit as possible (3 or 1.4 hours)
- Teams stay together at all times
- Score points by navigating to checkpoints using the provided map or completing the fun mystery activities!
- A prize giving will take place afterwards
- Token merit prizes for the top teams
- Range of small spot prizes drawn randomly
- Post race BBQ