The TrailNav (Rogaine) Series – Event 1 @ Shakespear Regional Park
Teams of 2 to 5 or solo people compete in a 3 hour or 90min event, which includes a mix of running or walking (you choose the pace!), navigation and mystery activities.
Teams/Solos will navigate to as many checkpoints as they can, collecting points for each checkpoint visited. To earn extra points teams can complete mystery activities which will require brains, brawn, teamwork, strategy or a combination of all!
Lactic Turkey Events has organised quality rogaine/navigational events since 2002!
THE BARE FACTS:
- Solo or 2 to 5 person teams families, schools, social, corporate any other combinations!
- Score as many points in the time limit as possible (3 or 1.4 hours)
- Teams stay together at all times
- Score points by navigating to checkpoints using the provided map or completing the fun mystery activities!
- A prize giving will take place afterwards
- Token merit prizes for the top teams
- Range of small spot prizes drawn randomly
- Post race meal